Ladiestan.pk has come up with another awesome recipe that you would love for sure. In this article i am going to share chicken steak recipe by chef zakir. It’s a fantastic appetizer with the awesome combination of ingredients and so easy to prepare. So here we go!
Chicken Steak Recipe by Chef Zakir
- 2 Chicken breast
- Fresh cream (2 tbsp)
- Mustard paste (1 tbsp)
- 1 lemon
- HP sauce (2 tbsp)
- Worcester sauce (3 tbsp)
- Crushed Black pepper (1 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon powder (¼ tsp)
- Black pepper powder (½ tsp)
- Garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Oil (¼ cup)
- First of all cut chicken breast into book form and beat it a little using hammer.
- Take oil, mustard paste and lemon juice and mix them well in a bowl.
- Add Worcester sauce, salt, HP sauce, black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, crushed black pepper and garlic paste. Mix well. Marinate chicken breast with this mixture and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Cook in a grill pan and when its color turn into golden brown flip the chicken steak and cook its other side.
- Take the remaining marinade in a sauce pan and heat.
- Add fresh cream and pour sauce on the top of steak.
- Your chicken steak dish is ready. Serve with sauté vegetables and boiled mashed potatoes.
So how was our today’s Chicken Steak Recipe by Chef Zakir? Try it at your home and i am sure you would definitely love it. Give your precious feedback after trying this awesome recipe and if you have any questions then feel free to ask.